Update or change the firmware on Entreé USB-C to CAN interfaces
- Make sure you are running an up-to-date version of Chrome, at least version 61 or newer.
- Windows users need to replace the STM32 Bootloader driver with 'WebUSB' using Zadig.
- Switch the DIP bit 1 to the ON position.
- Connect the Entreé via USB-C cable.
- Select your desired firmware from the list below.
- Click on the Connect and Download Firmware button below and select your target (STM32 BOOTLOADER).
- Wait for the firmware to update.